- 1 The 5 Best Derma Rollers for Acne Scars
- 2 #1 Sdara Derma Roller Cosmetic Needling Instrument
- 3 #2 Premium Derma Roller and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum Set, 0.30 mm by Everlong Beauty
- 4 #3. Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller, 0.25 mm by Clear Life
- 5 #4 Derma Roller Complete Bundle, 0.25 mm by Serar Care
- 6 #5 Professional Titanium Edition Derma Roller 200, 0.25-2.0 mm by Koi Beauty
- 7 Our Top Recommended Derma Roller Kit Reviews
- 8 #1 Sdara Derma Roller Cosmetic Needling Instrument – Best for Acne and Acne Scars Removal
- 9 #2 Premium Derma Roller and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum Set, 0.30 mm by Everlong Beauty – Best for Deep Penetration and Large Pores
- 10 #3 Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller, 0.25 mm by Clear Life – Best for Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- 11 #4 Derma Roller Complete Bundle, 0.25 mm by Serar Care – Best for Hair Follicle Stimulation
- 12 #5 Professional Titanium Edition Derma Roller 200, 0.25-2.0 mm by Koi Beauty – Best For a Complete Micro Needling Skincare Routine
- 13 Are these Products CE Approved?
- 14 Can I Be Allergic to Any of These?
- 15 How should I use a Derma Roller Correctly?
- 16 How to use a derma roller correctly?
- 17 Before any and every derma roller/micro needling procedure make sure to:
As if acne itself wasn’t hard and stressful to deal with, most blemishes and cysts tend to leave a, seemingly eternal, reminder on the face in the form of various scars. What’s even more exasperating is the fact that not everybody goes through this – some people simply have perfect skin regardless of environmental conditions, weather or food they eat.
While nature can be truly harsh sometimes, you shouldn’t let acne (or their scars) ruin your self-esteem! To help you deal with this nasty condition and make your skin look healthier and younger, we have reviewed over 20 derma rollers and hand picked the 5 most effective ones that can deal with acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines and other imperfections once and for all.
All the products on our list have been chosen based on their assembly quality, demonstrated results, manufacturer’s reputation, convenience to use, being non-painful and non-scratching, exfoliative mechanism, time it takes to see results, cost vs. reward and warranty policies.
The 5 Best Derma Rollers for Acne Scars
#2 Premium Derma Roller and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum Set, 0.30 mm by Everlong Beauty
#3. Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller, 0.25 mm by Clear Life
#4 Derma Roller Complete Bundle, 0.25 mm by Serar Care
#5 Professional Titanium Edition Derma Roller 200, 0.25-2.0 mm by Koi Beauty
Our Top Recommended Derma Roller Kit Reviews
Below is a list of our recommended kits to choose from.
This derma roller offers an exceptional value and quality for a very reasonable price. The product is tested and proven to substantially reduce acne and acne scars, the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, as well as fade sun and age spots, prevent breakouts and shrink pores while boosting the skin’s collagen and leaving it rejuvenated, young and refreshed after each successive use.
Sdara derma roller is very gentle and can be used by all skin types and tones. It’s highly recommended to use the roller no more than once a month. You can safely use it on the face, head, neck, décolleté and abdomen, before the usual skincare routine.
The roller is made of extremely high quality 540 titanium, with sharp, yet gentle micro needles that deliver quality care to even the most sensitive skin types. The product arrives in fully sterile package with clear user instructions for home use.
Although the durability is low (It usually lasts for 6-8 uses before it needs to be replaced, which is fairly frequent), the reasonable price and highly significant results after a single use makes it a worthy compromise. Make sure to keep the roller in a sterile condition with the help of alcohol or other sterilization method before and after each use to eliminate any infection risks.
Customer reviews are very solid – over 80% users rated the product full 5 stars and consistently reported it to work as advertised with no problems at all. Additionally, the manufacturer guarantees the high quality of its products and offers a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with the roller.
#2 Premium Derma Roller and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum Set, 0.30 mm by Everlong Beauty – Best for Deep Penetration and Large Pores
This premium derma roller has been tested and proven to improve the imperfections on up to 99% of skin types. Designed for all skin types, the product features 0.3 mm needles that deliver even further penetration compared to 0.25 mm needles, allowing the skin to breathe easier after each procedure and help it absorb nutrients more effectively. The roller features 540 highly quality, gentle, yet sharp micro needles.
The roller helps reduce wrinkles and aging signs, while booting the skin’s collagen. It’s also very effective against acne breakouts and acne scars, helping fade the existing scars while preventing future breakouts and reducing enlarged pores.
The product arrives in a sealed, sterile plastic box, inside a plastic bag that can be used for storage and traveling. The set also includes 20% Vitamin C hyaluronic acid serum, which is a very effective anti-aging solution. It’s best to apply the Vitamin C after properly cleaning the face, before and after using the roller.
The product is very durable. It can be used up to 6 months (around 3-4 times a week) before it needs replacement when stored and sterilized properly. Customer reviews are solid, and the company offers a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee in case something doesn’t suit the user.
This premium derma roller is designed and manufactured in the USA, and is specifically aimed at dealing with acne, acne scars, cellulite, stretch marks and any other fine lines. The product features 540 high quality micro needles, which provide gentle, yet strong healing and nourishing effects on the skin. The roller also utilizes an advanced, micro exfoliating technology that improves the skin’s resistance and boosts collagen.
The product is suitable for all skin types and is clinically proven to produce visible results after a single use. It arrives in a well packaged, sterile plastic case that can be used for storage.
Customer reviews are solid, with 90% of reviewers giving the product the full 5 stars and reporting it to work exactly as advertised. Clear Life also offers a 100%, no questions asked, money back guarantee in case any user is unhappy with the product.
This set includes a premium quality, 540 micro needles derma roller, a makeup brush and metal tweezers for a complete skin needling care routine, which makes it a perfect gift for anyone. The product is designed to combat acne and acne scars, diminish stretch marks and wrinkles and also stimulating hair follicles on the scalp, which carries restorative properties for hair on the head.
The roller is designed for all skin types. It is advised to test the product on a small part of the skin and observe the response when using it for the first time, to make sure there are no unwelcome side effects or allergic reactions to the procedure.
The whole kit arrives in a sterile, plastic package which is ideal for storage. The product needs to be sterilized before and after each use with the help of alcohol or any other sterilizer.
Serar Care offers a flexible customer care policy, offering to replace any product that has any problems (including issues that arise during shipping and handling, being damaged on arrival, etc.) with a new one, or 100% money back guarantee.
#5 Professional Titanium Edition Derma Roller 200, 0.25-2.0 mm by Koi Beauty – Best For a Complete Micro Needling Skincare Routine
The roller is designed to combat acne and acne scars, banish wrinkles and fine lines, and stimulate scalp hair follicles while boosting skin collagen. At the base, the 200 needles are made of high quality medical 316 stainless steel coated in titanium alloy, which gives them a gold color while providing strength, heat and corrosion resistance and great durability.
The product is available with 0.25, 0.5, .075, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 mm needle heads, which makes it great for both home and clinical use, and offers a flexible skin care routine for just about anyone. Beginners are advised to start with the 0.25 mm needle head, and can gradually increase the size for various procedures. Make sure to consult a professional before using bigger needle heads in all cases.
The roller is suitable for all skin types and arrives in a sealed, sterile plastic box along with a detailed user’s manual, making sure you won’t make a mistake when using, sterilizing or storing the product.
Are these Products CE Approved?
Yes, all the products on our list carry the CE certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards.
Can I Be Allergic to Any of These?
All 5 products on our list are made of high quality titanium, which is one of the least allergenic materials on earth. No previous allergic cases have been sighted and the chance to develop one is extremely low, close to non-existent.
How should I use a Derma Roller Correctly?
First off, you need to pick the right size of needles:
- For acne and acne scar treatment, 0.25-0.3 mm needles work best.
- For wrinkles and fine lines, 0.25-0.5 mm needles should be used. You can start with 0.25 and increase it gradually to 0.5.
- For stretch marks and cellulite, the 1.0-1.5 mm needles are most effective, however it isn’t advised to use big-size needles (0.75 and above) by yourself without experience or at least a consultation with a professional prior to use.
How to use a derma roller correctly?
Below is a video of how to use one correctly.
Before any and every derma roller/micro needling procedure make sure to:
- Clean your face thoroughly with soap and hot water. Pat dry.
- Apply a moisturizer to your skin (usually, Vitamin C serum works great) before and after treatment.
- Sterilize the roller with the help of alcohol before and after each use. Allow a few minutes for air drying after each sterilization.
- Never share your roller with anybody else, it’s against all hygiene rules.
- Use the 0.25-0.30 mm roller no more than 2-4 times a week, depending on skin type and how well your skin responds to the treatment.
- Use 0.5 mm roller no more than 1-2 times a month.
- 0.75 mm and above rollers should be used once every 1-1.5 months, depending on skin type and skin’s rejuvenation abilities.
- Usually, each procedure takes around 10-15 minutes.
- Closely follow the instructions on how frequently you need to change the derma rollers as needles get duller with each subsequent use. Using dull needles can scratch, irritate and damage your skin, rendering all your hard work useless. Never use dull needles on any part of the skin.
- Store in a safe, sterile box and dry environment. Usually, the plastic box that comes with every roller on our list is a good choice. Make sure to clean the plastic box itself after each use to eliminate any infection chance.