- 1 Top 3 Best Facial Toners Editors Choices
- 2 #1. Exposed Skin Care - Clearing Tonic
- 3 #2. Misumi Pore Purifying Toner
- 4 #3 Proactiv Revitalizing Toner – 90 Day
- 5 The Best Facial Toners
- 6 #1 Exposed Clearing Tonic
- 7 #2 Misumi Pore Purifying Toner
- 8 #3 Proactiv Revitalizing Toner – 90 Day (6 Ounces)
- 9 #4 TruSkin Natural Daily Facial Super Toner For All Skin Types
- 10 #5 Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner (8.5 Ounces)
- 11 #6 Thayers Natural Remedies Witch Hazel Lavender
- 12 Buyers Guide To Skin Toners
- 13 What is toner?
- 14 When should I use a toner?
- 15 How should I use a toner?
- 16 What toner is right for me?
- 17 Conclusion: The Best Toner For You
Facial toners are a great addition to any daily skin care routine. No matter what skin type you have, whether that be dry, oily, combination or acne-prone there is a toner out there that can improve your skin’s condition.
Toners are typically skipped over as many people may see them as an unnecessary additional step. Some mornings, there isn’t even enough time to moisturize let alone attempt to tone your skin! But if you do skip this step, you are missing out on great quality, healthier skin with repeated results.
Facial toners are specially designed to tighten the skin’s pores to prevent them from clogging or being damaged by the environment during the day. This simple step in skincare can drastically change your skin’s condition and help you feel more confident, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Top 3 Best Facial Toners Editors Choices
Key features: This Toner is formulated with azelaic acid and healing antioxidants to absorb pore-clogging impurities while preventing the formation of blackheads and whiteheads.
#2. Misumi Pore Purifying Toner
Key features: Contains witch hazel extracts that leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated with every use.
Key features: This toner uses botanical extracts such as aloe vera, chamomile, and witch hazel to refine pores to soothe irritation.
The Best Facial Toners
With so many toners available in the market, it can feel difficult to find the best one for your skin. Here follow our top five toners to suit any skin type or skincare regime.
#1 Exposed Clearing Tonic
This clearing tonic from Exposed Skincare works by penetrating deep into your pores and removing any dirt and grease from your face, leaving it clean and refreshed.
This Toner is formulated with azelaic acid and healing antioxidants to absorb pore-clogging impurities while preventing the formation of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Removes any dirt & grease from your face
- with azelaic & healing antioxidants
- Contains Salicylic acid as active ingredients
- Inflammation and redness controlling ingredients
- Made with natural botanical herbs
- Free from parabens
- Contains healing antioxidants
- Contains fragrant oils so avoid if you are allergic to parfum
- Might dry your skin out
It comprises of Benzyl peroxide that kills acne-causing bacteria and cures blemishes alongside preventing future break outs.
#2 Misumi Pore Purifying Toner
This luxurious skin toner works to shrink pores to keep skin clear, contributes to the skin’s natural pH balance and tightens the surface of the skin for a refreshing and healthier condition.
Expertly crafted with witch hazel extracts, this toner leaves skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated every time. Apply after cleansing to keep your skin in the best condition possible.
- shrink pores to keep skin clear
- with witch hazel extracts
- 4 fl oz
- Herbal extracts and witch hazel to treat and refresh skin
- Minimizes black and whiteheads
- Works to treat current breakouts and prevent future ones
- Tightens skin to protect it from environmental contaminants
- Not suitable if you are allergic to witch hazel
This luxurious toner is highly effective in treating acne and will leave skin feeling soft and refreshed.
#3 Proactiv Revitalizing Toner – 90 Day (6 Ounces)
This alcohol-free toner works to remove excess surface oils and dead skin cells to prevent the skin’s pores from getting clogged.
Clogged pores are the cause of breakouts, both whiteheads, and blackheads, and this toner actively combats this.
Proactiv is a doctor developed brand specifically designed for acne treatment. This toner uses botanical extracts such as aloe vera, chamomile, and witch hazel to refine pores, soothe irritation – including active breakouts – and stimulates the growth of healthy tissue.
- remove excess surface oils and dead skin cells
- designed for acne treatment
- 6 ounce
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and excess oils
- Works to balance the skin’s natural oils and moisture
- Treats current and future breakouts
- Oil and alcohol-free toner for sensitive skin
- Can cause slight irritation
This doctor-developed product has been specifically designed to treat both active acne breakouts and old scarring, for a clear complexion.
#4 TruSkin Natural Daily Facial Super Toner For All Skin Types
This natural anti-aging toner spray uses witch hazel, amino acids, vitamin C and aloe vera alongside multiple active plant extracts to treat and tone the skin after cleansing.
The highly bio-available formula directly targets skin damage that can cause premature aging, such as sun damage, enlarged pores, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
It is a refreshing toner mist that can be sprayed onto face immediately after cleansing to tighten the skin’s pores and improve the quality of your skin for long-lasting results.
- highly bio-available formula directly targets skin damage
- tighten the skin’s pores and improve the quality of your skin
- 4 fl oz
- Suitable for sensitive, combination and acne prone skin
- Uses the highest quality ingredients for the best results
- Refreshes and rejuvenates for a youthful appearance
- Shrinks the skin’s pores to prevent future breakouts
- Not suitable if you are allergic to witch hazel
- Can dry your skin out
This toner contains natural plant extracts to maintain skin’s quality and reveal a bright, youthful tone.
#5 Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner (8.5 Ounces)
This facial toner is specially designed to purify, cleanse and refresh skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
It contains mild purifiers to gently remove impurities, such as oils and dead skin cells from the face.
This toner, once applied after cleansing, works to recondition skin and maintain it’s natural quality whilst treating breakouts and dryness. The gentle ingredients ensure that this toner will not cause any uncomfortable dryness, tightening or stinging of the skin.
- purify, cleanse and refresh skin without stripping
- gently remove impurities
- 8.5 ounces
- Specially formulated to provide refreshing toning after cleansing.
- Mild purifiers to sweep away dirt, oils, and makeup from the skin
- Non-comedogenic, so it will not clog pores, and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Leaves a slight residue
This gentle toner is highly effective a removing skin impurities while maintaining it’s natural moisture and oils.
#6 Thayers Natural Remedies Witch Hazel Lavender
This natural botanical toner is specially designed to cleanse, tone and moisturize skin and is suitable for daily use.
It uses witch hazel extracts, lavender, and aloe vera to provide spa-quality treatment at home. It works to tighten the skin’s pores, controls acne breakouts and oil production, reduces redness and inflammation. It is gentle enough for daily use while still remaining effective at treating the skin.
Thayers is a high-quality brand that has been working in skincare since 1847.
- tighten the skin’s pores
- controls acne breakouts
- and oil production
- reduces redness and inflammation
- 12 ounces
- Antioxidant properties to treat irritation and inflammation
- Works to maintain skin’s natural pH balance
- Lavender is a soothing and calming extract for skin and soul
- Spa-like treatment at home
- Can dry skin out
From a well-established brand, this toner provides the ultimate luxury at home. With gentle lavender extracts this toner will soothe and calm your skin and soul.
Buyers Guide To Skin Toners
When looking into finding the best facial toner for your needs, there are some things you should consider and take note of.
Skin toners should be an integral part of your daily skincare routine and yet so many people dismiss it as an unnecessary step. However, if you want to improve your skin’s condition and treat breakouts then you should invest in a facial toner.
What is toner?
Before purchasing a facial toner, you need to know what one actually is. Toners are a skin care product that can come as either a lotion, oil-like treatment or spray. They are designed to cleanse and treat your skin after washing, to keep the benefits going throughout the day.
Toners mainly work by shrinking the skin’s pores to prevent them from getting clogged and causing breakouts. You can apply toners with a cotton pad or simply spray them on your face.
When should I use a toner?
You should apply toner to your face after cleansing to remove any excess dirt, oils or dead skin cells that can clog pores. Facial toners are highly effective in tightening the skin’s pores to prevent any breakouts and they refresh the skin for a healthier complexion.
How should I use a toner?
Facial toners can be used daily after you have cleansed your face. They can be used either morning or night, depending on your needs.
A toner should be applied to your face, either with a cotton pad or sprayed on after you have washed your face but before you have applied moisturizer.
What toner is right for me?
Depending on what kind of skin you have, and therefore what you need from a toner, the types of toners that you should use will differ greatly.
All toners are designed to tighten the skin’s pores and refresh the skin, but most have additional ingredients to treat specific skin conditions.
- Dry Skin: Look for a hydrating toner that will work to lock-in moisture and maintain your skin’s natural oils
- Oily Skin: Look for toners that are also gentle exfoliants to remove excess surface oils and prevent breakouts
- Acne-Prone Skin: Look for toners that have anti-inflammatory extracts, like witch hazel to treat your active breakouts and prevent future ones.
Conclusion: The Best Toner For You
Facial toners are a brilliant skincare tool that should be integrated into everyone’s regime.
No matter what type of skin you have, there is certain to be a toner out there for you that can refresh and rejuvenate your skin making you ready to face the day.
|Misumi Pore Purifying Toner||4 fl oz|
|Proactiv Revitalizing Toner||6 ounces|
|TruSkin Naturals Daily Facial Toner||4 fl oz|
|Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner||8.5 ounces|
|Thayers Natural Remedies Witch Hazel Lavender Alcohol-Free Toner||12 ounces|