- 1 Top 3 Blemish Body Wash Editors Choices
- 2 #1. Exposed Skin Care - Body Acne Kit
- 3 #2. Misumi Blemish Clear Body Wash
- 4 #3 PanOxyl (4% Benzoyl Peroxide 6 Oz)
- 5 #1 Exposed Skin Care Body Acne Kit
- 6 #2 Misumi Blemish Clear Body Wash
- 7 #3 PanOxyl – 4 acne creamy wash 4% Benzoyl Peroxide 6 Oz
- 8 #4 Dr. Song Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
- 9 #5 Murad Acne Body Wash (8.5 oz)
- 10 #6 Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash
- 11 Blemish Body Wash Buying Guide
- 12 How to get rid of body acne
- 13 Active ingredients in body wash for acne prone skin
There is nothing worse than waking up to find a pimple or to discover that you’ve had a breakout.
In order to avoid this, many people choose to use a daily blemish body wash. But it is difficult to decide which one is best when there are so many different brands available to us.
Anti-blemish body wash is designed to leave the skins natural barrier uninterrupted when it is used, unlike soap. So yes, it is important to use a specific blemish body wash, not regular soap, if you are wanting to fight the war against pimples, breakouts, and flare-ups in the future. Why leave it to chance when the clarity of your skin is, quite literally, in your hands? Read more about body acne in our detailed article.
Top 3 Blemish Body Wash Editors Choices
Key features: This body kit is suitable for combination to oily skin. It disinfects the pores and dries out pimples.
#2. Misumi Blemish Clear Body Wash
Key features: prevents against breakouts, purposely created for arms, back, neck and shoulders, gets rid of impurities, protects against aging, soothes skin.
Key features: removes blemishes, prevents breakouts, kills bacteria, lessens inflammation, prescription only.
Don’t use regular soap if you want to protect your skin, use blemish body wash instead. Here’s a list of our favorites to help your decision seem as clear as your skin.
#1 Exposed Skin Care Body Acne Kit
This Kit from Exposed Skin Care is great!
It consists of a 3 step treatments that includes a body wash, acne treatment serum and Derm-X Body Cloth which contains a combination of natural soothing extracts that will fight bacteria and improve not only the smoothness skin but also the skin tone.
This body kit is suitable for combination to oily skin. It disinfects the pores and dries out pimples.
- Contains natural witch hazel extract
- Contains clinical grade Benzoyl Peroxide
- Free from sulphates
- No Added fragrance
- Reduces blemishes
- Small amount of Benzoyl Peroxide
- Not Suitable for dry skin
We love Exposed Skin Care Body Acne Kit because it has such great results at getting rid of body acne. We also love that it comes as a kit with 3 clear steps.
#2 Misumi Blemish Clear Body Wash
It has been designed to get rid of unsightly clogged pores that you may already have, as well as acting as a preventative against any future blemish problems.
It can be used to aid the aesthetics of your arms, back, neck and shoulder areas, where it eradicates the skins' impurities, such as dead skin cells, oil, and sweat. Whilst doing so, it soothes, softens and rejuvenates your skin, which helps to reduce early signs of aging, scarring and re-balances your skin tone.
- Prevents against breakouts
- Purposely created for arms, back, neck and shoulders
- Gets rid of impurities
- Protects against aging
- Soothes skin.
- Prevents against future breakouts
- For arms, back, neck, shoulders
- Eradicates impurities, sweat, oil
- Reduces aging and scarring
- Rebalances and rejuvenates skin
- If you are allergic to salicylic acid, glycolic acid or lactic acid then you cant use this product
We love Misumi Blemish Clear Body Wash because it doesn’t only help with current blemish problems, it protects you from future breakouts at the same time, preventing further skin frustration.
#3 PanOxyl – 4 acne creamy wash 4% Benzoyl Peroxide 6 Oz
Instead, it soothes the skin and reduces the inflammation simultaneously, thanks to its rich, creamy makeup.
This body wash contains Benzoyl Peroxide so is powerful and therefore controlled, enabling you to get rid of the dirt that naturally builds up on and in the skin, reduces the amount of oil and decreases the amount of pore clogging occurring. A great option if you are looking to improve the appearance of your back, chest or face. Give this patented formula a worthwhile discussion with your medical professional.
- Removes blemishes
- Prevents breakouts
- Kills bacteria
- Lessens inflammation
- Prescription only.
- Removes blemishes, prevents breakouts
- For chest, back, face
- Patented formula; Benzoyl Peroxide
- Get rid of dirt
- Reduce inflammation and irritation
- Dries out skin
- Not good for sensative skin
We love PanOxyl – 4 acne creamy wash 4% Benzoyl Peroxide 6 Oz because it is so powerful and so effective in its mission to eradicate current and future breakouts.
#4 Dr. Song Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
This easy to use pump bottle has been created to ensure that you have enough product to last you for up to two months so that skin protection and blemish prevention doesn’t have to be a bind.
Formulated to ensure application to both your face and other body areas, the gentle formula penetrates the skin deeply due to its 10% Benzoyl Peroxide component.
No matter what your age, type of skin condition or severity of potential acne, this is the body wash to try and has been found to be as effective on teens as older users whilst still showing visibly impressive results.
- Face and body wash
- Powerful but gentle on skin
- Deep penetration
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide
- Pump bottle for easy use.
- Face and body appropriate
- Powerful, gentle, acne eradicator
- Penetrates deeply and effectively
- Contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide
- Lasts up to 2 months
- Thin Solution
- Feels a little gritty
We love Dr. Song Benzoyl Peroxide Wash 10% Acne Treatment: Acne Face Wash & Body Wash because it has been designed to prevent acne from taking over your life.
#5 Murad Acne Body Wash (8.5 oz)
This wonderfully fresh smelling blemish body wash has been created to give you as great a feeling when using it as the scent it gives off.
The licorice root and green tea formula helps irritated and inflamed areas in being soothed and protected.
It can be used on the face and other areas of the body, with marked improvements being frequently reported in the back area. To reduce the amount of acne you currently have or to protect your skin against future breakouts, this is a great blemish body wash to try. Its triple action formula will not leave you disappointed.
- Fresh fragrance
- Soothes skin
- And body wash, for back and face
- Prevent breakouts.
- Green tea and licorice root scent
- Soothes and protects skin
- Face and back appropriate
- Protect against future breakouts
- Triple action formula care
- Not great for sensative skin
- Slightly drying
We love Murad Acne Body Wash (8.5 oz) because it smells delicious and will make you feel proud to care for, soothe and protect your skin on a daily basis..
#6 Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash
Brought to you by the well-renowned skin care company, Neutrogena, this gentle but effective body wash takes acne-prone areas, such as the chest, body, and shoulders, and fights against acne occurrences.
The salicylic acid used in its formula treats prior blemishes and helps to prevent future outbreaks.
Specifically designed to help clear skin that’s prone to acne, it uses glycerine in its makeup to stop your skin from drying out, and as it is non-comedogenic, so it will not clog your pores or cause any future pore problems. For skin that feels fresh, clear and soft, this is a valuable solution.
- Fights acne across the body, shoulders, back and chest friendly
- Gentle but effective
- Contains salicylic acid
- Prevents dryness.
- Chest, back, shoulders appropriate
- Fights future breakouts now
- Salicylic acid, non-comedogenic
- Glycerin prevents skin dryness
- Freshens, softens, clears skin
- Not great for hormonal breakouts
We love Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash with Glycerin & Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine for Acne-Prone Skin because it helps fight current and future blemishes immediately and incredibly effectively.
Blemish Body Wash Buying Guide
How to get rid of body acne
Here are our top tips to help you eradicate for acne for good:
- Change your blemish body wash for something more appropriate.
- Be aware that it’s salicylic acid that kills spots, reduces sebum and removes dead skin.
- Remember to shower as soon as you have been to the gym – sweat clogs pores aggressively and fast.
- Before you shower, use an exfoliant method if you are prone to blackheads or blemishes.
- Be sure to moisturize using non-oily creams.
- Don’t pick your spots; reduce scarring and infection by adding a topical treatment.
- If you sweat a lot, change your clothing frequently to prevent sweat building and pore clogging.
- Take a trip to a skin specialist if you’re out of ideas, options or patience.
If you are struggling with Back Acne and want to know more about what causes visit our page on back acne.
Active ingredients in body wash for acne prone skin
The most commonly used and most effective ingredient contained within blemish body wash to help you fight against acne prone skin is that of salicylic acid.
It has the perfect balance because it gets rid of dead skin cells and lessens the amount of oil that your skin naturally produces, whilst helping you to protect your skin and your ego against future pore clogging, blemish breakouts, and acne flare-ups. If you have acne prone skin, it is essential to find a body wash that contains salicylic acid.
To find out more about how to pick the best body wash for acne prone skin head to this article on Every Day Helath.